Senior Product Marketing Manager – Platform & Portfolio
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services. Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
- Articulate customer value with compelling portfolio marketing: Develop & maintain differentiated platform and portfolio messaging, positioning, and buyer journey that resonates with Snow’s target personas.
- Communicate new value to customers and prospects through best-in-class portfolio launch strategy: Partner with Product Marketing leadership to define portfolio and solution launch strategy, considering the best routes-to-market to meet annual targets. Package and execute external portfolio and solution launches on-time and within budget.
- Lead Portfolio content strategy and development: Partner with Product Marketing, Brand, and Marketing Leadership to refine Snow’s content and thought leadership strategy. Create and collaborate on modern content assets that enable customers and prospects to easily understand Snow’s business value, capabilities, and differentiation.
- Be an expert on the market and our customer: Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from market research, competitive intelligence, and direct customer
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive growth: Build and maintain partnerships with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to drive an integrated message and go-to-market that drives increased adoption of products across the Snow portfolio among new and existing customers.
- Empower Partners, Sales, and Business Development teams with engaging enablement content: Create content and training modules that enable customer-facing members of the team to effectively communicate the differentiated value of the Snow portfolio and solutions.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Portfolio or solution marketing experience in Cloud, Security or SaaS industries a plus
- Ability to present complex topics in simple, compelling, innovative and differentiated terms to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with and provide feedback to creative and technical team members
- Ability to translate market and competitive insights into actionable intelligence
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- B2B Product Marketing experience in Cloud, Security or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or Engineering; MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience supporting content creation efforts across the customer lifecycle, beginning with their buying journey and continuing throughout their customer journey at Snow
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Commissions
- Top Sales Executives earn a very competitive salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Stock Options
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Employee for Dental, Medical Insurance, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- Employer HSA Contribution
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.