Software Engineer to our Inventory Server team
- Hamar, Norway
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
As a developer at Snow, you will collaborate closely with domain experts and stakeholders to ensure requirements are met. Actively involved from design to execution, your decisions will greatly impact our products and customers. We see that you are comfortable being a solutions architect
- Development and implementation of customer-oriented IT solutions.
- Initiate and propose future-oriented solutions
- Continuously follow technology and market trends globally in order to contribute to Snow being up to date on relevant technology and making good choices on architecture and solutions
- Work closely together with Product Owners in finding the most useful solution for Snow Software customers and market needs
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams
We are looking for:
- 2 -5 years of development experience
- Full-stack developer / generalist
- Skilled in C# and .Net
- Can design novel solutions
- Strong problem solver
- Adaptive Self-learner
- Naturally curious
Nice to have:
- Experience with scalability and performance
- Databases and SQL
- Understands agile methods
- Experience working with Cloud technology
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.