CUSTOMER SUPPORT - TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (TAM)
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services. Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
What you’ll be doing
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing Customer Support team with an experienced Technical Account Manager. We are looking for a customer support focused TAM with exceptional focus on customer success. The role will be to act as a trusted Snow resource dedicated to limited number of key customers, maintaining customer value in their Snow solutions and products ensuring best practice, optimization and limited support case requirements. The CS TAM role requires flexibility to visit customer sites across the EMEA region developing key relationships and undertaking technical objectives advising of opportunities for additional services and product solutions for the best customer outcome. Keeping a regular cadence of review calls and meetings with customers, along with quarterly reporting to maintain the visibility and additional value, identifying potential areas of concern for customers before they arise.
What we require from you
· Ensure the highest level of customer success and value is generated and maintained for TAM-aligned customers.
· Develop key relationships internally to best represent customer requirements.
· Create and maintain knowledgebase best practice articles/videos/community threads to address customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement based on TAM customer engagements.
· Identify solutions to minimize support engagement requirements
· Train customers to get the best out of Snow products and solutions
· Excellent interpersonal, communications, and people management skills.
· Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization, and organization skills.
· Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
· Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer confidence.
· Projects a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote and face-to-face.
· Good knowledge of ITIL framework.
· Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
· Working knowledge of Software development cycle / process
Desired technical skills
· Knowledge of Snow Software or any previous SAM software technical experience
· Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web Services) and Desktop environments, cloud based technologies and virtualization technologies.
· Knowledge of SQL roles and environments
· Support experience with UNIX/Linux based technologies/software
Who you are
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.