Director, Product Operations
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Every organisation on this globe is using technology to run their business. Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions (yes, you read that correctly) spent on all forms of technology is optimised to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organisations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimise usage and spend and minimise regulatory risk.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centres than any other asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. Every team member in Snow’s Tribe is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation
Drive Operational Excellence – Transform, Grow, and Scale
Product Operations is critical in co-designing, implementing, and scaling best practices and processes to take our Product organization to the next level.
To help cross-functional teams within Product work more effectively and efficiently, this Director will build a data-driven culture by:
- Leading change management of large cross-functional Product programs
- Making it easier for Product teams to have the right data at the right time to make the best business decision given the information available.
- Managing the Product tech stack to enable us to maximize the value for the software we purchase to drive our business.
- Program Management: Build an agile Program Management function to support Product Management and Engineering to streamline execution, improve productivity, and resolve issues for Snow.
- Agile Mindset: Define, document, and implement all Program Management processes and norms, always keeping Agile principles in mind.
- Process Builder: Co-design, implement, and scale our best practices to standardize the key playbooks and processes needed to take our Product organization to the next level.
- Change Management: Establish best practices, tools, templates, and forums to enable Product to scale desired processes.
- Product Intelligence: Set up the systems to gather, analyze, and understand adoption, usage, feedback, and engagement of our products to continuously improve their performance and drive investments.
- Tooling: Define standards, benchmarks, metrics, and review of tools in our product tech stack to ensure we are getting the most value from our investment.
- People Leader: Build a strong team culture that empowers you and your team to deliver results.
Core Competencies – Who Are You?
- You see yourself as the conductor of the team. You identify opportunities to improve the way we work and are an active listener who consistently asks “why”.
- You help guide an organization of size through the next level of maturity. You have the ability and know-how to deeply understand our organization and guide us to best practices and more streamlined processes.
- You are a change agent. You are familiar with best practices in Agile organizations, and your superpower is knowing when and how to implement the right tool or process in your toolkit.
- You know when to execute, when to collaborate, and when to delegate. You are comfortable diving in proactively to solve high-impact problems.
- You are solid at time management. You are good to juggle a variety of projects, and as part of a distributed team, you will be trusted to work with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in program management, strategic planning, agile development and/or process definition
- Proven track record of fast-paced program delivery as a Program Manager
- Solid understanding of Agile with Scrum/Lean certification
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and successfully complete complex programs on time and on budget
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- SaaS and enterprise software experience
This is a chance for you be involved in a high growth and exciting transformation and to develop your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a significant impact. Every day you will get to work alongside great, down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of technology intelligence and products related to this. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.