Enterprise Account Executive - Boston
- Boston, MA, USA
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services. Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Generating 20-30 direct customer meetings and workshops (2nd meetings) per month through different sources
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for workshops, engineer customer in group format, help create basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Driving new product sales
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with our partners in order to maintain and expand Snow’s business within assigned customer accounts
- Working with global and local Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Supporting channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
What we require from you
- 10+ years’ of sales experience, of which 5 years involved a complex solution sales process
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable not essential
- Experience selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
To be successful in the role as Enterprise Account Executive you have to be sales-driven and a fast moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills - you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Commissions
- Top Sales Executives earn a very competitive salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Stock Options
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Employee for Dental, Medical Insurance, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- Employer HSA Contribution
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.