Business Development Representative Spanish/Portuguese Speaking
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you have responsibility for driving top funnel sales activities for the LATAM sales team.
The primary focus of a Business Development Representative is to identify potential new customers and sales opportunities in new accounts, and identify cross-sell opportunities in existing accounts.
You will be reporting into the Business Development Manager.
· Seeking and generating interest for a particular product or service over the phone (outbound calling), email, and chat.
· Finding the right person (decision maker) with the right interest (interested in hearing more) and book an appointment (first meeting) with a Sales rep.
· You will either follow up on marketing leads (people that engaged with marketing activities) or apply self-sourced prospecting via calling, email, and chat.
Success is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the ‘meetings’ you book for a sales rep and a prospect
· Excellent level of Spanish and /or Portugese is a must, both in speaking and written
· Good level of English is needed as well
CORE SKILLS / COMPETENCES
· Excellent conversational skills
· A Self-starter; you can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
· Flair (confidence, swagger)
· Understand and articulate our value proposition
· Ability to improvise on a script towards finding the prospect’s need.
· Commercial acumen
· Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
· Experience in call center, inside sales or business development role would be an advantage
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.