Senior Manager, Brand & Content
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services. Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
As a part of the Brand & Communications team, the Senior Manager of Brand & Content will be responsible for upholding the Snow brand while increasing awareness through world-class content and design. This leadership role will include developing initiatives that bring the brand to life, protecting the integrity of the brand internally and externally, championing the brand voice and design guidelines, developing on-brand content that contribute to Snow’s marketing and corporate goals, collaborating on the corporate editorial calendar and supporting key digital initiatives. You will be Snow’s chief storyteller, working in concert with Communications, Product Marketing and Demand Generation to craft and amplify Snow’s story across all channels.
- Uphold and drive continued evolution of the Snow brand, including brand voice, visual identity, corporate positioning and employer brand
- Develop strategy and oversee execution of brand initiatives and campaigns that forward Snow’s vision while enhancing overall brand awareness across the globe
- Manage a team that includes in-house design, copy and content resources as well as external agencies and freelancers
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators to measure sentiment, impact and influence
- Help keep a consistent content engine running and in sync across the marketing organization
- Own the editorial calendar for the blog and website, aligning with key stakeholders in Corporate Communications, Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Demand Generation and Digital
- Oversee content development and approvals that ensure all assets – from blog posts to ebooks to digital ads – are on-brand, accurate and meet the goals for each channel
- Champion Snow’s visual identity and maintain the integrity of creative across all assets and Snow-owned properties
- Guide design strategy and production, providing support to graphic design team and freelancers from request to execution
- Manage requests, development and approvals of Snow swag
- Minimum of 8 years of B2B technology brand and content experience
- Experience in enterprise IT is preferred
- Adept at picking up technical topics and distilling complex information for a variety of audiences
- Excellent writing, editing and creative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong understanding of digital, including SEO and leveraging digital tactics to build awareness that supports demand
- A team player who is always looking for the win-win opportunity
- Experience managing direct reports, freelancers and vendors preferred
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to think critically and offer strategic counsel, even in high-pressure situations
- Comfortable managing a global program that spans multiple regions and time zones
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.