- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is changing the way organizations think about their technology investments, empowering IT and business leaders to drive transformation with precision and agility, today and into the future. That's technology intelligence.
The Technical Writing team at Snow Software is a small team of highly dedicated technical writers. We are now looking for a technical writer to join us full-time.
In this job, you will write and update user’s guides, installation guides, operator’s references, API documentation, and protocols describing our many products which include, but are not limited to, our Software Asset Management (SAM) product. You will also be involved in questions regarding text and style in our user interfaces. You will work closely with developers in an agile environment.
You will primarily work with a newly-formed team focusing on optimizing performance for our large customers. You will be responsible for writing product specifications and user guides for this team.
To succeed in this role, it is vital that you have a lot of drive and initiative. It is a definite plus if you have an open and positive mindset and enjoy working in an agile environment. We expect you to be a team player, but you also need to be able to work independently.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience of technical writing
- Experience in writing technical documentation for software products
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Great social skills
- Great sense of responsibility and drive
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with docs-as-code
- Experience in working with open APIs
- Experience in working with Swagger docs
- Experience in working with XML-based editors
- Experience in working in a single-source environment
- Experience in working with cloud-based products
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.