- Hamar, Norway
Snow Software is changing the way organizations think about their technology investments, empowering IT and business leaders to drive transformation with precision and agility, today and into the future. That's technology intelligence.
How we are growing our team:
We are seeking an experienced and talented Developer to join our development team based in Hamar, developing world leading Software Asset Management products and technologies. We are seeking developers who think outside the box, drive innovation and add value to the user in all areas, including Large-Scale System Design, High Performance Data Processing, Process Automation and Software License Intelligence. The list goes on and is increasing ever day, along with our extensive growth.
As a developer at Snow, you will collaborate closely with domain experts and stakeholders to ensure requirements are met. Actively involved from design to execution, your decisions will greatly impact our products and customers. Development and implementation of customer-oriented IT solutions.
- Initiate and propose future-oriented solutions
- Continuously follow technology and market trends globally in order to contribute to Snow being up to date on relevant technology and making good choices on architecture and solutions
- Work closely together with Product Owners in finding the most useful solution for Snow Software customers and market needs
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams
What we are looking for:
- 2 -5 years of development experience
- Full-stack developer / generalist
- Skilled in C# and .Net
- Strong problem solver
- Adaptive Self-learner
- Naturally curious
Nice to have:
- Experience with scalability and performance
- Understands agile methods
- Experience working with Cloud technology
- Experience working with Go
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.