Senior Director, Professional Services
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Role purpose: To plan, develop and deliver an excellent customer experience through services engagements and projects throughout the customer journey focused on deployment in the initial stages.
- Drive alignment and support for the sales organisation in positioning services and the achievement of theatre sales objectives.
- Ensure effective and profitable delivery of services to customers within the theatre of operations.
- Secure initial stages of the customer journey delivery and work with theatre sales & CSM leadership to deploy resources effectively.
- Support the technical enablement of customers and partners via the delivery of training by supplementing the training team with expertise as needed.
- Align with other theatre services leaders on adoption of common practices and approach.
- Previous experience in running services practices.
- High quality customer care and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Effective network builder and influencer.
- Ability to drive alignment between Sales, Pre-Sales, Services and Customer Success Management.
- Having experienced the transition from an on-premise to SaaS delivery model is a plus.
- None but historical experience in a similar role/size of organisation is critical to success.
- Project leadership certifications (Prince II, etc) a plus.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.