Regional Sales Director (Central)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Regional Sales Director who can manage the sales strategies for the Company for the Central region (role can be based in Austin, Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio), according to its strategic plan, and assign all sales force activities to support rapid growth across different segments and industries.
- Build out an enterprise sales team in the Central region, develop and manage a sales pipeline, managing account executives, and help build new partnerships.
- Assess current sales methodologies, team structure, and propose/implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance.
- Develop key metrics to measure sales teams.
- Implement and execute all sales policies and practices, including incentive plans and eventual territory definitions.
- Manage, recruit and retain a talented and motivated team of account executives, sales support and sales engineers.
- Train the sales organization to over perform versus just meeting quota. In addition, measure the sales team’s progress against leading indicators and quota objectives.
- Lead operational and strategic efforts to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business.
- Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the business through a value-added approach to prospects and customers.
- Rolls up sleeves when appropriate, and is an active participant in new product development, sales strategies and marketplace analysis.
- Ability and experience necessary to successfully manage and accomplish all of the responsibilities described above.
- Minimum of 8 years in software sales and 6 years of sales leadership experience.
- An undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related discipline is required.
- Analytical approach to sales and decision-making processes. Capable of assessing the company holistically.
- Significant experience managing both the direct and indirect sales functions.
- Proven track record as a consistent top performing sales leader and leading sales team that exceeds revenue goals.
- Total command of Salesforce.com.
WHO YOU ARE:
To be successful in this role, we see that you are service minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with you colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers.
You are curious and continuously find ways of building improvement for you as a person but also for the team. In order to keep up with the rapid change of our products and business you need to be flexible, solution oriented and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.