Product Owner - Hosting
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is looking for a Product Owner to join the Product Management team with focus on enhancing the technical platform for our products and services delivered on our cloud native SaaS platform. As Product Owner you play a critical role in transforming the business requirements and product roadmap into great products that our customer love! You will be part of our agile, end to end innovation process, optimized for fast learning. This includes close collaboration with one or more development teams, across multiple time zones, where you own the backlog to ensure that priorities deliver expected outcomes. In this role you will be the liaison between product management, technology architects, and the teams delivering and maintaining our platform for our Cloud native products. If you love new technology and the way it can transform a business, this is the role for you!
- Document requirements from both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Present product needs to architects and development teams
- Align team direction to overall product vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with Domain Architects to understand technical requirements
- Maintain and prioritize development backlog for a team of Site Reliability Engineers
- Ensure security and availability of the cloud SaaS services
- Follow up on releases, delivery process, post release feedback and feature success, uptime and availability of services
To succeed in this role you must have…
- Understanding of agile development and CI/CD methodology
- Experience working with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Experience with delivery of SaaS solutions, Site Reliability Engineering, cloud infrastructure and/or IT data center technologies
- Experience with Securing cloud solutions and services, performance and scalability technologies, as well as CI/CD cloud delivery mechanisms
- Strong understanding of stakeholder relationships
- Business acumen to perform business analysis and document requirement in the context of business value and outcomes for customers
- Negotiation skills for prioritization and change management
- Outstanding communication and motivation skills to energize teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to keep teams on track
- Great team player
It's also nice if you have…
- Interest and drive to understand technologies used in delivering SaaS applications
- Worked in teams that build and operate business-critical SaaS solutions
- Worked with SLOs, SLAs, and SLIs to ensure avilability and improvement of Cloud services
- A focus on security and reliability of delivered SaaS services
- Worked on software platform projects
- A technical degree within computer engineering or programming
- Experience with Jira and Aha!
- More than 3 years of experience working as a product owner or similar role
- Scrum Product Owner certification
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.