Senior Partner Marketing Manager, EMEA
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager / Channel Marketing Manager to join our global Marketing division. Based either from our Stuttgart offices, or remotely anywhere in Germany, you will be responsible for driving pipeline from Channel & Alliance partners, with both ‘to and through’ marketing initiatives and programs, within the EMEA region. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Director (EMEA) & working in partnership with the Global VP Channel & Alliances, plus Partner & Marketing team members around the globe, the deliverables center on:
- Creating regional content & driving engagement within the global partner portal, benchmarked against both regional competitors and the best vendor partner sites in the market
- Identifying regional partner enablement needs and then amplifying Global Field Readiness enablement material into the partner community within a campaign framework
- Developing an annual promotion framework, packaged and themed for quarterly execution, to stimulate sales within the channel base, appropriate for EMEA’s diverse markets & cultures
- Leveraging global campaign content to develop regional, partner-friendly extensions & drive adoption with key partners – with aligned ROI recognition process, to recognize the partner marketing sourced opportunities in our CRM systems & reporting (a core KPI of this role)
- Follow existing Marketing/Sales Ops processes, with a view to continually enhance & improve as the martech evolves, including (not limited to); ROI recognition & recovery, partner portal structure & uploads
- Manage the regional channel marketing budgets and work with the top tier partners in EMEA sales theaters to plan quarterly campaigns, drive ROI, review & measure success
- Work with partner marketing & alliances colleagues to execute a ‘Snow Partner Summit’ in EMEA annually (virtual/hybrid event)
- Create partner programs to support the campaign pillars and theater goals of the EMEA business
As the successful candidate, you will have strong experience in a similar Partner Marketing Manager position within the tech industry, and will have previous experience working within at least 2 other countries in EMEA. You will be a team player, able to interface with key stakeholders of Field Marketing and Channel & Alliances teams, as well as being a Snow ambassador with the broader, external partner community, and will be naturally curious and eager to understand the broader business:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in B2B technology demand generation in a partner role
- Experience managing multi-touch and integrated marketing campaigns, including a foundational knowledge of modern and digital marketing tactics and end-to-end integrated campaigns including paid media channels and marketing operation best practices
- Experience with SFDC, a partner portal & virtual event platform is preferable
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Multiple-market, partner marketing experience would be preferred
- Willingness to travel within EMEA – likely 20% travel requirement in normal circumstances
- Virtual gravitas and relationship building (in a current virtual-only world) is a key requirement, as this role requires cross-functional collaboration across the business
- Culture fit – the Snow Tribe is built on team-work, kindness & putting our customer & partner communities at the center of our world – we are looking for a team-player who is a true fit for this epic opportunity!
- Fluency in both Germany and English, to business level.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.