Director, Product Operations
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Drive Operational Excellence – Transform, Grow, and Scale
Product Operations is critical in co-designing, implementing, and scaling best practices and processes to take our Product organization to the next level.
To help cross-functional teams within Product work more effectively and efficiently, this Director will build a data-driven culture by:
- Leading change management of large cross-functional Product programs
- Making it easier for Product teams to have the right data at the right time to make the best business decision given the information available.
- Managing the Product tech stack to enable us to maximize the value for the software we purchase to drive our business.
- Program Management: Build an agile Program Management function to support Product Management and Engineering to streamline execution, improve productivity, and resolve issues for Snow.
- Agile Mindset: Define, document, and implement all Program Management processes and norms, always keeping Agile principles in mind.
- Process Builder: Co-design, implement, and scale our best practices to standardize the key playbooks and processes needed to take our Product organization to the next level.
- Change Management: Establish best practices, tools, templates, and forums to enable Product to scale desired processes.
- Product Intelligence: Set up the systems to gather, analyze, and understand adoption, usage, feedback, and engagement of our products to continuously improve their performance and drive investments.
- Tooling: Define standards, benchmarks, metrics, and review of tools in our product tech stack to ensure we are getting the most value from our investment.
- People Leader: Build a strong team culture that empowers you and your team to deliver results.
Core Competencies – Who Are You?
- You see yourself as the conductor of the team. You identify opportunities to improve the way we work and are an active listener who consistently asks “why”.
- You help guide an organization of size through the next level of maturity. You have the ability and know-how to deeply understand our organization and guide us to best practices and more streamlined processes.
- You are a change agent. You are familiar with best practices in Agile organizations, and your superpower is knowing when and how to implement the right tool or process in your toolkit.
- You know when to execute, when to collaborate, and when to delegate. You are comfortable diving in proactively to solve high-impact problems.
- You are solid at time management. You are good to juggle a variety of projects, and as part of a distributed team, you will be trusted to work with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of experience in program management, strategic planning, agile development and/or process definition
- Proven track record of fast-paced program delivery as a Program Manager
- Solid understanding of Agile with Scrum/Lean certification
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and successfully complete complex programs on time and on budget
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- SaaS and enterprise software experience
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.