Sales Manager - A/NZ ( ACT)
- Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
The Territory Sales Manager ( ACT) will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory and engaging with the Snow ecosystem to ensure success in generating Revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the Snow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Snow solution within the marketplace
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision-makers
- Already a demonstrably successful Sales Executive with proven track record and experience. Specific work experience in the SAM software market is desirable, not essential
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- True Team Player
- Passion for great work
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Desire to succeed
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- New business sales focus within the Corporate space
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within the ITAM, SAM or BI/BA space)
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer's personnel.
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations, including C-level and internally across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent – advantageous