Digital Marketing Manager
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team and to be based in Bracknell. Tasked with Ensuring Snow Software executes best in class digital campaigns, you will be working in a high-performance digital marketing team responsible for delivering activity across our website, paid media, organic search and Account-Based Marketing. As digital marketing subject matter experts, we have a broad understanding of the digital landscape, combined with a deep understanding of specific digital marketing channels and tactics. We’re looking for an expert in B2B digital acquisition and conversion to join our team.
The role will require you to work across paid media and organic search to help us build awareness and generate demand. You will execute campaigns that attract and engage our audience, ensuring visitor journeys are optimized to meet campaign goals.
In this role you will:
- Develop & execute digital marketing campaigns that holistically span multiple paid and organic channels.
- Grow organic search visibility working closely with content and web teams.
- Share SEO best practice and expertise with other functions.
- Become the expert in paid media strategy and execution across Google Ads and LinkedIn.
- Work with our content and design team to develop ad copy and creative
- Undertake keyword research, manage targeting, build audiences, develop a retargeting strategy.
- You will work at a global and regional level where you will run translated ads.
- Optimize conversions by making recommendations on the post-click journey.
- Drive innovation in our paid media and organic search activity. Evaluate new channels and tactics, build a business case and achieve buy-in.
- Work closely with our ABM team to drive synergies and optimize spend.
- Manage reporting within ad platforms and in Google Analytics. Work closely with marketing operations to build a central reporting view.
- You will support and execute a range of digital marketing activities that will help us deliver on our goal of building a world-class digital marketing engine.
- Support marketing stakeholders on a range of projects and initiatives as deemed necessary by the business.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced B2B Digital Marketer with a broad skillset but specialist expertise in PPC and SEO. You will have hands on experience with building, managing and optimizing paid media campaigns. This role will require a mix of direct execution and agency management, and so experience in hands-on campaign management on Google & LinkedIn is essential.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Enthusiasm for B2B digital marketing with a hunger to learn and innovate.
- Flexibility to change and adapt, embracing new tactics and driving adoption.
- To be data-led with a drive to analyze, optimize, test & learn.
- To be a team player who can support those around him and achieve consensus among stakeholders.
- To be a good communicator who can simplify complexity and enable stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- An attitude of collaboration, ready to share ideas and develop innovative strategies that bring together different functions.
As a digital marketing team our goal is to deliver on revenue-focused performance goals, at the same time as exceeding the expectations of our audience. You’ll be joining our team as we continue our journey towards building a robust digital engine that attracts, engages and converts.
As a team we deliver digital marketing activity that is scalable, repeatable and measurable. Our decisions are informed by data and best practice, we are innovative in our approach and pragmatic in execution. Digital is always evolving; continuous learning and innovation is part of our DNA.
The digital marketing team is agile to the needs of the business and stakeholders. We support our colleagues by sharing best practice guidance and practical expertise. We strive for digital excellence and work with our colleagues across marketing and the organization to deliver it.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.