Customer Success Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
You will be working across many functions within Snow, including Marketing, Professional Services, Product Management, Support, Sales and Account Management.
· CSMs are focused on delivering the value of Snow’s solution and services, with special focus on Cloud Management, and leading customers through the entire customer journey lifecycle.
· Manage a diverse portfolio of Enterprise customer accounts with complex, Cloud Management needs.
· Starting in the pre-sales stage, work with our prospective customers to identify their needs and set goals for success in adopting Cloud Management into the business strategies of their organization.
· Manage the post-sales relationship with the customer, and deliver focused engagement, support overlay and advocacy to our customers as they increase the adoption and use of the platform and our services.
· In reactive situations where customer success is at risk, you will engage and drive remediation activities that recover customer satisfaction levels. This will be achieved through personal contributions and knowledge of Snows’ solutions and capabilities and most critically, harnessing the talent across Snow’s business as appropriate. Success in your role will establish you as a trusted advisor.
· In proactive situations, establish a strategic advisor relationship with your aligned customer by building a program vision and providing value throughout the customer partnership as they deliver on their cloud program roadmap.
· Building and maintaining appropriate relationships and trust at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a delightful, professional experience
· Engage closely with the Program Lead and Executive Sponsor at each customer, as well as other strategic leaders that influence the direction of the program.
· Responsible for orchestrating resources cross-functionally to align with Customer requirements and expectations throughout their lifecycle.
· In this way, you are key to driving adoption, ensuring renewals, building customer loyalty, and helping to identify expansion opportunities.
· In addition, serve as advocates on behalf of our customers by delivering product and performance feedback back into the Snow Cloud Management Engineering and Product Management teams.
· Knowledgeable on Cloud Management Technologies and understand how strategic / business needs are addressed in the customer’s Cloud environments
· Monitoring and reporting customer utilization, health-scores and ensuring consistent communication cross-functionally internal as well as to customers.
· Conducting regular proactive customer meetings, account reviews and creating and managing success plans to align customer strategies and business objectives with Snow solutions
· Orchestrating the appropriate tactics and Snow resources to help ensure customers are achieving their goals
· Act as the voice of the customer internally. As the steward of the customer relationship, a CSM is expected to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, all Professional Services service lines, Product Management and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes.
· Partner closely with Professional Services and Cloud Technical Specialists to ensure Snow delivers appropriate Implementation and Consulting project work and Training services to drive the required business outcomes.
· Identify software radiation opportunities and partner with Sales to successfully close such opportunities.
· Creatively analyze and drive adoption within the customer base, including engaging departmental leaders who are utilizing the solution well and those whose adoption is lacking.
· Diagnose program risks and take action to solve or mitigate such risks, including customer adoption of Snow best practices where applicable.
· Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
· Monitor and achieve company KPIs including but not limited to: license renewal protection (renewal%), license upsell and cross-sell, monthly active usage, positive customer feedback and NPS/Survey results.
· Participate in internal strategic initiatives to grow the Customer Success practice, servicing as an active contributor to the team.
· Willing to travel, up to 50%.
NEED TO HAVE
• Fluency in both written and spoken communication
• Experienced within Cloud Industry
• Understanding of Cloud Management tools, technologies, and processes; AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, DevOps, Terraform
• Experience in at least one of cloud automation, cloud costing, or cloud governance
• Excellent customer relationship skills and able to have conversations with both individual contributors but also able to discuss and influence with C-Suite executives
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
• Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
• Deep understanding of value drivers and recurring revenue business models
• Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation and agreement
• Passion to help and serve our customers
• At least 3 years of experience in a Customer Success Management or Technical Account Management role
• Bachelor’s degree required.
NICE TO HAVE
• Cloud or technology certifications
• Knowledge in software licensing and Software Asset Management process and maturity expertise
• Familiar with Account Management and or Sales methodologies and practices
WHO YOU ARE
• High energy and drive, with lots of empathy and a sense of humor
• Hands on and Can-do attitude
• High integrity & ability to gain confidence quickly from managers and employees
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Accuracy and effectiveness in operational tasks; Pragmatic, get things done quickly
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.