Security Operations Manager
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
You will assess the effectiveness of security and risk management controls, to detect security issues, events, and incidents (attacks, intrusions) and to be able to recommend appropriate and proportionate actions to keep data and operations, as well as customer data safe.
You will be able to analyze disparate pieces of technical and non-technical information, from a variety of sources and in many peculiar formats, in order to quickly and accurately assess the scope, severity and potential impact of a security issue or vulnerability, or event, or incident and to work with other internal (3rd party security partners) teams to take appropriate action on a timely basis and at times, under pressure.
- Lead activity in threat intelligence, vulnerability management, security controls monitoring, security incident handling, and response, deliver a SEIM, SOAR roadmap, and improve product security reporting
- Formal line management responsibilities for technical crisis response or investigative teams
- Provide advice and guidance on meeting security-related statutory and regulatory requirements and have a good understanding of global privacy legislation and controls to protect data across multi-geo-region theatres
- Actively manage responses to security incidents and the investigation of security breaches in line with company policy and group teams and work with our third-party security (forensics) partners and vendors
- Own the definition, implementation, and maintenance of all operational security matters for the infrastructure, platform, systems, and applications.
To succeed in this role you must have
- Experience of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, and other information security defense and intelligence frameworks
- Experience of being able to prioritize activities based on a changing threat and risk landscape
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of Security Operations, Incident management, and response
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Cloud IAAS/PAAS and CNCF – Cloud Native Technologies (K8S, Nats streaming, Micro-services, Sumologic, IdP and Oath solutions, Open Data Telemetry stds) and particularly their security protection capabilities
- Knowledge of penetration and threat testing methodologies and approaches, including external test targets eg OWASP, NIST
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.