Order Management Specialist
- Haarlem, Netherlands
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is growing and, in able to support the business, we have opened the position to extend the order management team (OMT) in Haarlem.
Day-to-day in the OMT at Snow
Your responsibility will be to process incoming orders from various countries and make sure that all bookings are in compliance with company policies and external requirements.
You monitor and evaluate, and eventually escalate, all order issues. By doing this you need to work closely together with other departments, such as sales, finance, professional services, and sales operations. You make sure that the software licenses are delivered in a timely manner.
Who are you?
Ultimately, you are going to have to tell us that yourself. But here are some boxes we’re hoping you can tick:
- Pro-active, flexible and hands-on mindset
- A positive ‘can-do' attitude
- Good communicator
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and set their priorities
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Although Dutch is not required, we’re only considering applicants from the Netherlands within travel distance to our office in Haarlem
- A keen eye for detail
Need to have/nice to have
- Related experience in order management or similar support/functions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Who are we?
Initially, Snow has started as a software company in the Software Asset Management space. We have recently lounged Snow Atlas, where we bring together software asset management, cloud management, and SaaS management. By doing this, our customers can fully optimize all technology in one platform that seamlessly integrates with other enterprise ecosystems.
Teamwork is the key to our success. We share our knowledge, our time, and our lessons learned.
This is a high-impact role in a small team in a dynamic, fast-growing, international software company.
What do we offer
- Being a valued member of a passionate, creative, and multi-talented team with colleagues who are highly driven about their role in an international young organization
- Work in a culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, curiosity, and respect.
- 25 days of holiday, 2 extra day’s round Dutch bank holiday’s
- LinkedIn Learning
- Free membership to “Getabstract”
- Free membership to Thrive (our Mental wellbeing service)
- Fresh daily lunch at the office
- Pension scheme
- Annual company 3 day kick off event
- Yearly summer office party
- Yearly team Christmas diner
- Possibility to work some days from home
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.