Procurement and Contracts Coordinator (Contractor)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Procurement and Contracts Coordinator will provide procurement and contracts administration for all Snow procurement requests to ensure purchasing policy and process adherence and to drive comprehensive, timely, accurate disposition of global purchase requisitions.
• Triage queue of daily requests for procurement, applying Snow’s Purchasing Policy and process guidelines to assess requests for completeness and adherence to guidelines.
• Coordinate approvals from various internal and external parties according to details outlined in the Purchasing Policy, liaising with Snow Legal, and coordinating contract routing among internal and external parties.
• Administer office leases globally, liaising with building management and/or landlords at several international office locations and coworking partners on daily and strategic business, from rent payment coordination to open/change/close discussions and coordinating associated contractual collateral.
• Liaise with partners Egencia and Concur on daily T&E matters, and coordinate answers to Snow personnel with T&E inquiries.
• Coordinate spot buying on pcards (such as catering, office supplies, IT equipment) and requests for proposal/quotes.
- Solid understanding of purchasing and contracting concepts, and basic legal terms.
- Ability to edit moderately complex contractual collateral (such as detailed statements of work).
- Ability to track status of several open requests and drive to closure cross-functionally.
- Experience negotiating moderately complex deals with a wide array of supplier types.
- Extensive hands-on professional experience in a fast-paced, high-volume procurement operations and/or contract operations setting.
- Experience working with transactions and reporting via a Procure-to-Pay system, especially Coupa
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.