- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. We are implementing a new architecture for our products and have the cutting-edge technology stack to work with. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow's Finance team is looking for a smart and thoughtful Director to strengthen the strategic & financial planning as well as reporting processes at Snow. Specific focus will include helping to drive long range planning, annual operating planning, and quarterly & ad hoc forecasts. We are also looking for insightful recommendations from competitive benchmarking and industry analysis.
- Drive annual operating planning process with a focus on data based resource allocation
- Develop and own the corporate and financial operating calendar and rhythm
- Drive regular financial forecasts / reforecast processes and own the company financial forecast
- Provide financial reporting, analysis, and metrics to ensure company is hitting its targets
- Monitor critical industry developments and competitor moves & create timely, actionable recommendations
- Own & automate key reporting requirements to investors and analysts
Core competencies, knowledge and experience required:
- 8+ years experiences in Finance with at least 4+ years in corporate FP&A function
- Experiences managing financial planning processes across company
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in presentations to multiple levels in organization
- Strong project management & organizational skills
- Experiences at top tier consulting firm or a strategic planning team of large, publicly traded tech company is desired
- Bachelors degree or better in business or finance related majors
- Ideally, an MBA from a top tier Business School
- SaaS industry experience highly desired
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.