Senior UX Designer
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is looking for a Senior UX designer to join the User Experience team. As part of the team, you will work alongside other designers and researchers to support our product teams in discovery and delivery initiatives. You will leverage your creative problem-solving skills to tackle complex customer challenges, shaping how they manage their technology assets by participating in projects from start to finish.
- Designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for Enterprise software
- Creation of working prototypes or mockups
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Taking ownership for all phases of the UX design process throughout a project, involving and engaging key stakeholders in a cross-functional team
- Plan and conduct workshops as part of the product discovery process
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and other artifacts that support the design process leading to intuitive user experiences
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the priority and efficiency of solutions
- Synthesize feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Continuously validate and iterate on your ideas throughout a project from a usability perspective
- Align with our brand guidelines and design principles, but also contribute to these in our design system
To succeed in this role you must have
- 6+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a B2B environment, developing software, experiences, websites, goods, and services that balance customer expectations, business goals, and technical constraints
- Experience operating in a cross-functional team with a range of stakeholders from different business roles and levels to collaborate and solve problems.
- Experience with Design systems
- Experience in coaching and mentoring designers through co-design, design review activities.
- Previous experience working with UX design practices within an agile product development context
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- A strong portfolio showcasing some of your previous design work
It's also nice if you have
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human-computer interaction, or other technology + design-related area of study
- Are familiar using tools such as Figma, Sketch or InVision
- Experience working with HTML/CSS or have basic understanding of web development technologies
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.