Order Management Specialist
- Austin, TX, USA
Initially Snow has started as a software company in the Software Asset Management space. We have recently lounged Snow Atlas, were we bring together software asset management, cloud management and SaaS management. By doing this, our customers can fully optimize all technology in one platform that seamlessly integrates with other enterprise ecosystems. We are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Teamwork is the key to our success. We share our knowledge, our time and our lessons learned. This is a high-impact role in a small team in a dynamic, fast-growing, international software company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will responsible for the order processing throughout different regions and assist other team members get orders processed on time. Main focus is order processing and license generation, but when necessary, you will assist the accounts receivable department to issue all invoices in time. Important tasks related to order processing are:
- Review submitted orders for completeness, accuracy (e.g. parts, prices, quantities), and conformance to order acceptance policies (e.g. contractual agreements, Snow MLSA)
- Process contracts and orders and ensure all documentation follows revenue and company policy.
- Support the sales organization to get the orders in such state that these can be processed
- Track deals through paperwork revisions and delivery of licenses.
You will be working across many functions within Snow, including:
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales organization
- Services organization
WHO ARE YOU?
Ultimately, you are going to have to tell us that yourself. But here are some boxes we’re hoping you can tick:
Need to have:
- Pro-active, flexible and hands-on mindset
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good communicator
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and set their priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and services minded
Nice to have:
- Experienced in processing orders
- Basic accounting skills
- International experience
- Experience in working for a software company
- Multi-language but not required
- Sales support experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Intacct (Sage)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Private health insurance
- Free coffee, tea & snacks every day
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- International career development opportunities
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.