Senior Marketing Projects Co-Ordinator
- Bracknell, UK
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
• Manage central planning processes/documents/calendars for all assigned marketing programs and provide regular status updates to key stakeholders.
• Provide project support to Marketing Leadership Team
• Control of all associated project issues, risks, dependencies
• Responsibility for managing program budgets and contributing to overall ROI evaluations.
• Managing Marketing scoping and procurement for key systems, global programs and tools.
• Manage contracts and negotiations with key vendors.
• Coordination of key strategic Powerpoint presentations
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
• Proven project management skills in a Marketing environment and ability to manage multiple programs and internal stakeholders is essential.
• Competent with Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com and project management tools (Monday.com or similar) and finance systems (Coupa or similar)
• Ability to refine existing processes and architect new ones to realize greater team efficiency, accountability, and governance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent relationship building and collaboration skills.
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, goal-oriented
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years in Marketing project management or similar
• Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
• Desirable technical / professional qualifications:
• Salesforce.com, project management tools (e.g. Monday.com), budget systems (e.g. Coupa)
• PMP certification
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.