Principal Value Solutions Consultant
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. We are implementing a new architecture for our products and have the cutting-edge technology stack to work with. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Leveraging Snow’s value drivers established through combining people, process, and technology this resource will command a path of ensuring any mutually agreed outcomes established with Snow customers are built through rigorous adaptation to measurable success. Through a balanced program of assessment, investigation, and value modeling these outcomes will be managed from inception to fruition via Snow’s Business Value Consulting program. Specific duties include but not limited to -
- Build and develop a Business Value Consulting program based upon Snow’s GTM, prescribed value drivers, and existing customer success outcomes
- Engage on-site and remotely with customers/prospects to understand key business issues, problem statements, and uncover value targets
- Drive ROI assessments which speak to how Snow’s customers/prospects business measurably capture benefit (build into the customer’s narrative and organizational language to recognize success)
- Developing, producing, and presenting clear value based analyses built upon achievable targets which translate to and champion all levels of customer audience (individual contributor, mid management, senior, and executive)
- Provide clear documentation around potential value savings and how Snow investments paired with internal commitments achieve said value
- Funnel the Business Value Consulting program’s findings into Snow internal functions – keeping the picture of our market impact clear, in-step with changing needs, and relevant to our base
- Adapt end to end into Snow’s Customer Engagement Process + manage currency/relevance – ensuring all customer conversations lead into value, building proper expectations in partnership with Snow’s field team
- Continuously educate Snow’s field team upon the major tenants of Snow’s Business Value Consulting Program regularly as market shift and program maturity growth continually occurs
- Marshal Snow’s reputation in market through ensuring expectations set with customers meet with solid and measurable delivery
- Fortify New, Expansion, and Renewal revenue streams – increasing predictability through measuring business case reach/trajectory and level of sponsorship within the MEDDPICC model
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Significant leadership experience within Value Consulting
- Adaptive mindset and ability to drive out a meaningful path to how our customers see tangible business value
- Able to provide clear analysis and modelling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally to understand the underpinning needs of Snow in terms of delivering proposed business value
- 5+ years working within enterprise software field functions
What we offer
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.