Sales Development Representative
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend and minimize regulatory risk. Our mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We offer the platform and support you need to transform your business, from discovering assets to driving action.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager, the overall objective of the Sales Development Representative is to qualify leads as sales opportunities and book meetings for Sales Representatives to create pipeline in North America. This includes contacting prospects and existing customers through cold calls, emails and web chat, presenting Snow Software’s solutions to them. Success for this role is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the meetings you book against targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying and generating interest for Snow Software’s solution through inbound lead follow up, outbound calling, email and web chat.
- Finding the purchasing decision maker and influences within target accounts who meet the required criteria of a sales opportunity.
- Securing virtual face- to- face meeting for Sales Representatives with prospects and existing customers.
- Managing your own lead pipeline from sources that include marketing campaigns, events, website visits, and content downloads; to nurture and progress leads over time.
- Monitoring conversion from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads to ensure conversion targets are met, and quality prospects are delivered for Sales.
- Maintaining accurate records of activity and performance using defined global process and systems, including Salesforce.com.
- Effectively and accurately using tools provided to support the team such as webchat, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and SalesLoft to meet reporting and analytics requirements of the business.
- Work with Business Development Manager, Marketing leaders and Sales team to drive consistent alignment, interlock and teamwork to meet demand generation and company goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong work ethic
- A self-starter who can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Great problem solver with an ability to grasp difficult concepts easily
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Resourceful & ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to improvise on a script towards finding the prospect’s need
- Commercial acumen, experience in the software industry preferred
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in call center, inside sales or business development role would be an advantage
- Experience in enterprise software would be an advantage
- BA/BS degree preferred
In summary, we see you as a person who is a self-starter that can manage their time and focus to deliver against daily, weekly and monthly objectives. You understand and can articulate our value proposition for both technical and business audiences. You have excellent conversational skills and confidence to speak with Director, VP and C-level audiences over the phone and at events. You engage in meaningful conversations with prospects to uncover their business need. Finally, you are a team player, with a positive attitude to work towards team goals.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Private health insurance
- Free coffee, tea & snacks every day
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- International career development opportunities
Snow Software is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
We are always committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Discrimination is not welcome on the basis of any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.