Senior Solution Consultant
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow delivers a unique platform that brings visibility and control across on-premises and the cloud. In doing so we enable our customers to gain complete visibility, optimize cost & efficiency, reduce risk & compliance and improve their products and services. We’re unique because we provide:
- The only crowd sourced, cloud-based normalization service. That gives our customers a single pane of glass into their use of technology.
- An automation engine that enables organizational efficiency and accelerates digital transformation.
- Analytics across the complete technology landscape covering Software, Hardware, Cloud Apps and Cloud Infrastructure.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden we are a team of 700 employees with offices around the globe including the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore. We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow
As part of the Solution Consulting team, you are technical and license evangelist in numerous areas of the business and support Snow’s mission to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. You understand all Snow solution areas and are able to demonstrate the key value points around each of these solution areas to our prospects and customers. Part of your role is to enable the sales team to deliver our Snow technology effectively and tailored to the customers’ business goals and objectives. Snow Software is a constantly evolving organization, with new technologies and processes. Thus, your responsibility may involve creating documentation for new products, presentations and training as well as enablement of sales, partners and other roles inside Snow. You proactively lead with best practices and look at ways of improving the domain knowledge. You are based in the UK region and can work across the region.
- Evaluate customers’ business requirements in close cooperation with the sales team and map Snow’s solutions to determine and deliver best value
- Demonstrate all of Snow Software’s technology
- Work with the Sales team to manage bids and compose responses to RFI/RFP/RFQ/tenders directly to customers and through partners
- Conduct PoC/PoV with Snow products to help the customers understand how Snow’s solutions solve their business requirements
- Lead the Technical Win:
- Bring in the relevant personnel in prospect meetings at the most opportune time to stress a point/capability
- Own clear documentation and handover strategy
- Follow-up after presentations
- Build relationships with technical stakeholders at customers to define and develop collaterals that are necessary to win deals
- Manage several multi-solution opportunities and different phases
- Understand clearly the commercial aspect of the sales process and actively provide help to achieve desired outcomes. Offer possible alternative approaches and improve Sales demonstrations based on new or existing functionality
- Keep up to date on technology in relevant business areas
- Desirable 2+ years' Software Asset Management experience
- 3+ years' experience in Presales
- Able to travel (~2-3 days per week) in the UK region for customer and partner meetings
- Proven understanding of value selling, strong sales orientation; knowledge of MEDDPICC und “Command of the Message” is advantage
- Proven track record of technical and solution selling into both new accounts and existing accounts
- Technical and business knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding of:
- The technical requirements of installing a SAM or Technology Management Solution (ideally Snow License Manager)
- Software Asset Management tools
- VMware, Adobe
- Licensing terminology such as CORE/CPU/USER/DEVICE/VIRTUALIZATION
- Cloud Technologies provided as SaaS and/or IaaS
- Excellent IT skills around client and server technologies
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (corporate language)
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.