2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
Snow Software is looking to add to its growing technical support team with an experienced 2nd Line Technical Applications Support Engineer. We are looking for a dynamic Technical Support Engineer with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our large customer and partner base, resolving issues by utilizing widely available resources, teams and your own skills and experience. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional customer facing experience.
You will be working within a regional support team, to resolve customer and partner technical issues attaining high levels of customer satisfaction along with adhering to initial and ongoing service level targets. Your daily duties will be varied across the latest technologies.
Role duties include:
- Providing technical support and maintenance on all Snows Products
- Performing advanced troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues through our ServiceDesk.
- Collaboration with the Frontline team, to upskill their knowledge on Snow Products, known issues, Troubleshooting skills and documentation.
- Continually prioritizing your workload ensuring customers/Partners are kept up to date on the status of their cases following case management best practices.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base ensuring we share knowledge for new issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Escalating Problems and known issues to the next level of support and tracking Problem Records to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Technical Support Engineer, with knowledge of the following:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Networking, Active Directory, Virtualization, IIS and Operating Systems
- Intermediate Knowledge of O365 (Configuration and Administration knowledge desired)
- Supporting SQL based technologies/software including SQL querying
- Experienced in creating and maintaining knowledgebase articles
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework
- A good understanding of cloud technologies and experience supporting products and solutions delivered as a service (AWS, Azure, SaaS solutions).
As well as this you will be a great team player, have excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills, and will promote a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Any experience of SAM or software licensing would be a bonus but isn’t essential. You will be willing and able to working a busy, dynamic environment and welcome the opportunity to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. You will be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.