Senior Technical Consultant - SAM
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
To flawlessly execute solution implementation and consultation on Snow Software products, adhering to Snow’s best practises, and working closely with cross functional teams in Sales, Engineering, Partner teams, Project Management and Customer Support as required. Drive for results by taking initiative.
· Successful design and delivery of Snow Software Solutions, integrating with surrounding technologies and testing as applicable, and leveraging the global methodology approach, to meet Customer's business outcomes
· Provide Technical Consulting services to customers that bring credibility, anecdotes, and relevant Snow content to scoping activities, estimates, and solution designs
· Work and support the larger delivery team to manage customer communication and expectations
· Provide technical advice in numerous areas of the business including deliveries in key Customer projects as well as knowledge contribution to internal and external stakeholders, being a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
· Assist with technical knowledge transfers, share best practice advice to the Customer, Partner, Snow Support and Snow CSM teams.
· As required, deliver specialist Snow Product Training for Snow’s primary software products and provide input to the curriculum development.
· Commercially-savvy, understanding the business context of the project and its benefits to the customer. Working to project scope and identifying when scope is changing.
· Experience of installing and managing client and server software.
· Experience of working with Windows Server environments (Active Directory, SQL, Windows Server).
· Experience troubleshooting technical issues in a Customer-facing role.
· Ability to communicate with Customers and manage expectations as applicable
· Ability to use tact and diplomacy when working in complex/sensitive situations, communicating clearly in verbal and written form
· Positive, upbeat attitude with a flexible and pro-active approach to the working environment and the ability to work well independently and with others.
· Demonstrates desire to share knowledge and to coach more junior colleagues and Partner resources.
· Demonstrates desire to define and develop Snow best practises.
· Deep understanding of Hardware Asset Management “HAM” and Software Asset Management “SAM” industry best practices.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.