Software Developer with Golang skills
- Ottawa, ON, Canada
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently recruiting for a Developer with Golang skills to join a new team within our Engineering function here at Snow, dedicated to building out our SAM container solution.
Why would you want to join our team?
As a developer at Snow, you will collaborate closely with domain experts and stakeholders to ensure requirements are met. Actively involved from design to execution, your decisions will greatly impact our products and customers. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a small agile team, with the freedom to move quickly and develop innovative solutions
- Work with modern technologies in a complex and evolving problem domain
- Build out critical components of our SAM portfolio that are high demand by our customer base
- Implement full stack product functionality – design, code, and test
- Participate in requirements analysis and feature definition
- Contribute to system architecture
As the successful candidate, you will be a full stack developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience, including skills in Go / Golang. You keep the customer in mind and want the functionality you implement to be adopted by and to delight the end user.
- Experienced building modern applications using Java, Go, or .NET. While the language of choice for this role is Go, we believe that skilled developers can transfer their skills between languages.
- Single Page applications
- A proven history of delivering customer impacting features in an agile environment
- Experience with containers or Kubernetes would be an asset
- A great balance of confidence and humility
- Argue like you’re right and listen like you’re not
- Craves openness and feedback
- A self-starter who thrives in a self-organizing team
- Seeks out area of improvement and contribute to growth of the team
- A willingness to express opinions, make mistakes, and learn quickly
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.