Senior Manager / Manager, Corporate Communications
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. We ensure the trillions spent on all forms of technology drives maximum value. Today, more than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide visibility, optimize usage and spend, minimize risk and enhance services. Every team member, from leadership to the front lines, is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation.
To help support our fast-growing global communications needs, we are looking for a seasoned Corporate Communications Manager or Senior Manager. As a part of the Brand Marketing team, you will help drive strategic external communications to build Snow’s visibility and reputation around the world. A strong collaborator and organizer, you will help oversee our external agencies and also work closely with internal stakeholders, customers and partners to develop strategic and creative communications campaigns. You will lead product, vertical and technical programs that include corporate news, product launches, thought leadership and proactive outreach. You will also oversee our analyst relations initiatives, working closely with our product teams to develop a strategic position for Snow in key markets.
· Collaborate with Director of Corporate Communications to enhance and maintain global communications program with a focus on driving brand awareness, delivering key messages and elevating key thought leaders in the organization
· Develop and execute integrated communications campaigns focused on product, vertical and technical trends, working closely with key stakeholders to identify impactful storylines across the industry, customer base and within Snow
· Partner with global PR agencies to propel the brand and communications programs forward, connecting our agencies with Snow’s subject matter experts and spokespeople to drive meaningful narratives and media opportunities
· Build out and expand thought leadership program by identifying internal subject matter experts across Snow’s geographies and topic areas
· Manage analyst relations plan and coordinate AR activities that include scheduling and staffing briefings, preparing presentations and spokespeople, counseling internal teams on messaging and sharing insights from reports
· Oversee and maintain Snow’s speaking and awards program, with support from our PR agencies, to bolster awareness of company innovation, product and partner program excellence, customer success, thought leadership perspectives and workplace culture, among others
· Collaborate and strategize with our Senior Manager of Social Media, as well as the Digital and Demand Generation teams, on new ways to amplify secured media and analyst coverage
· Minimum of 5 years of external communications experience in enterprise tech
· PR agency or in-house media relations experience required
· Analyst relations experience preferred
· Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
· Adept at picking up technical topics and distilling complex information for a variety of audiences
· Able to think critically and offer strategic counsel, even in high-pressure situations
· A team player who is always looking for the win-win opportunity
· Aptitude for multi-tasking and prioritization in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of TrendKite/Cision and wire services a plus
· Comfortable managing a global program that spans multiple regions and time zones
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.