Manager, Business Development Representative Team
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Lead a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs), across US/LATAM (based in Austin), to contribute to 33% marketing sourced pipeline, ultimately leading to increased revenue for Snow.
· Successfully coach and manage a team to achieve performance goals across two different theatres
· Monitor and report on KPIs and quality metrics of the team on a day-to-day basis, as defined by BD Director; report on weekly results and identify further actions; define and execute an action plan in case of low performance or productivity
· Drive BDR team cadence: monitor calls, share knowledge and best practices; Share day-to-day constructive feedback to constantly improve production and quality
· Ensure BDR team readiness to target prospects based on marketing campaigns and messaging
· Build strong relationships with key stakeholders (e.g. Sales/Services/Partner).
- 2-5 years Global experience in professional sales, call center, or inside sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Intricate Knowledge of Discover.org, Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, and LinkedIn Navigator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently meet or exceed team sales quotas
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Concise & Clear Communication into DG/BD and Sales Directors with the ability to observe global cultural nuances
- Solutions orientated
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.