SAP Consultant - Latin America
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
The SAP Consultant role works with large enterprises deploying the Snow Optimizer for SAP® Software to help them in better managing their SAP-users and licenses, contracts and use/access of engines while also working work with other members of the SAP Products Sales, the Snow Professional Services group and our global SAM/delivery partners
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Best Practices Consulting advice and guidance for Customers managing SAP software in Snow SOS.
- Consulting assistance specifically with the use of Snow Optimizer for SAP to maximize customer investment.
- Be a product champion for SAP providing updates on specific product releases and use rights so that existing documentation and processes are updated accordingly and shared with customers
- Knowledge Artefact contributions to; the Snow Community (Globe), Support Knowledge Base, Pre-Sale assistance.
- 5+ years of SAP Basis experience or SAP security
- Should have significant background in SAP ECC 6.0, user administration and the SAP Solution Manager. Knowledge of technical installations and interconnected satellite systems a big plus.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP architecture including SAP ERP applications.
- Have an understanding of SAP licensing models and contracts.
- Experience in a consulting/customer-facing capacity for at least 5 years.
- And we hope that you have good knowledge of SAP licensing and contracts.
- Have supported customers with SAP audit system measurement (USMM) and consolidation (SLAW)
- SAP Basis administrator
- SAP security
- Preferably knowledgeable in SAP Licensing
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.