Senior Solution Consultant - Cloud Management Platform A/NZ - AUSTRALIA
- Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Australia, Australia
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow delivers a unique toolset that brings visibility and control across on-premises and the cloud. In doing so we enable our customers to gain complete visibility, optimize cost & efficiency, reduce risk & compliance and improve their products and services.
We have been recognized as a leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management and Cloud Management during the last two years.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a team of 700+ employees with offices around the globe including the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore. We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them.
As part of our Solution Consulting team within ANZ, you are both a technical expert and product evangelist within Cloud Management and support Snow’s mission to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology. You understand all Snow solution areas and can demonstrate the key value points of Snow to our prospects and customers.
You will act as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing customers and coach the local solution consultants and sales teams to deliver our Snow technology effectively and tailored to the customers’ business goals and objectives. Snow Software is a constantly evolving organization, with new technologies and processes. Thus, your responsibility may involve developing presentations and training as well as enablement of sales, partners and other roles inside Snow. You proactively lead with best practices and look at ways of improving the domain knowledge. You are based in the ANZ region and can work across the APAC region.
- Be the local technology expert on Snow Software’s cloud management solutions
- Work with the Sales and Solution Consulting teams across ANZ (and APAC where required) to manage bids and compose responses to RFI/RFP/RFQ/tenders directly to customers and through partners
- Evaluate customers’ business requirements in close cooperation with the sales and solution consulting teams, and map Snow’s solutions to determine and deliver best value
- Support ongoing PoC/PoVs to help the customers understand how Snow’s solutions solve their business requirements
- Manage several multi-solution opportunities at different phases
- Understand clearly the commercial aspect of the sales process and actively provide help to achieve desired outcomes.
- Offer possible alternative approaches and improve Sales demonstrations based on new or existing functionality
- Keep up to date on technology in relevant business areas of Snow
- Speak and/or present at seminars/webinars, conferences and public events
Skills and competencies
- You are a technology enthusiast who proactively seeks new ways of development and learning
- Your strong communication capabilities include an explanation of complex concepts and solutions in verbal and written form. You actively listen to understand and playback, read the room and adapt your communication style to suit.
- You possess excellent presentation skills and can engage, inform, challenge, and ultimately convince the audience at any level of the organization.
- You are a flexible problem-solver with a positive Can-Do attitude towards customers, partners, and teammates.
- You focus on quality and are reliable, presentable, and self-motivated.
- You act confidently in a fast and constantly changing environment and are able to adapt and re-prioritize.
- A high level of self-organization and self-management are your strengths.
- You are a team worker – sharing, coaching, building relationships with colleagues is one of your priorities.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Cloud Management Platforms, such as Snow Commander/Embotics, CloudBolt, Rightscale, Morpheus, Scalr, CloudHealth/vRealize, etc.
- Alternatively: In-depth experience with other Public and Private cloud self-service automation, service broker, or cloud service expense management solutions.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Public Cloud-native consoles, APIs, and tools, especially around cloud service brokerage and/or cloud service expense management.
- Familiarity and experience with Kubernetes/Containerization/Microservices.
- Understanding of:
- Configuration management solutions like Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
- IaC technologies such as Terraform, CFT, ARM Templates, and GCP Deployments.
- Basic scripting knowledge, such as Powershell, Python, etc.
- Common data center technologies, vendors, and processes.
- 4+ years experience in Presales / Solution Consulting
- Proven understanding of value selling at all levels of the business, and comfortable addressing both technical and commercial stakeholders.
- Proven track record of technical and solution selling into both new accounts and existing accounts
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (corporate language)
- Able to travel (~1-3 days per week) in the ANZ and occasionally within the APAC region for customer and partner meetings (depending on what the post-COVID-19 new “normal” looks like).
If you are the right person this is the chance to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Everyday you’ll get to work alongside helpful and down to earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. We will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.