Partner Business Manager - Nordics
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
This is a strategic role required to drive business growth through our Nordic partnerships in support of the company’s revenue goals.
The role will manage all aspects of Partners and apply insight gained having worked for relevant enterprise software organisations to drive Snow’s industry and technology propositions with partnerships in order to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
In close alignment with the Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Professional Services teams, the role will be responsible for the successful execution of the overall partner strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, enablement, joint solution development & go to market strategy, and ultimately identifying, developing and driving pipeline with a select list of Partners to discover and deliver incremental, partner-originated revenue opportunities for the Nordic region.
To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the overall business goals.
· Ability to advocate and represent the value of the Snow Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective Partnerships & Alliances.
· Review and develop Snow partner strategy for improved structured and programmatic execution in combination with Snow's Partner Program
· Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
· Assume responsibility for specific Partner business and go to market plan. Developing a scalable, repeatable model driving platform sales & strategic interest with key Partners.
· Identify, qualify, recruit, enable, develop and manage productive partnerships
· Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable partnerships with existing Partners
· Ensure commitment from Partners for pipeline generation and revenue goals, focus and capabilities
· Support presentations, proposal/tender responses and early stage joint customer meetings.
· Effectively engage and build internal cooperative relationships with the Sales function to ensure alignment with vertical business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement models
· Effectively engage with cross-functional resources to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement model – presales, professional services, business development & marketing.
· Accountability for successful partner business plan execution, through proactive engagement, regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews.
· Ensure effective pipeline management & sales forecasting
· Ensure customer success is a key shared priority within the Snow partnership ecosystem
· 5+ years of enterprise software solution sales experience, which includes channel and technology partnerships.
· Demonstrable network of senior level contacts in Value Added Partnerships and proven experience of leveraging these relationships to build mutually beneficial partnerships to drive revenue
· Proven and demonstrable experience of driving high value sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success
· Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing and product management teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
· Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner/company executives and challenging the status quo
· Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results
· Ability to excel in a global team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect
· Solid analytical and negotiation skills
· Proven track record of sales success with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals
· Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
· Superb organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential and Salesforce/CRM systems
· Desire to succeed and drive business with a sales attitude
* Need to be located in Denmark
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.