Senior Project Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Contract Senior Project Manager who can manage the successful execution and end to end delivery of Projects for Snow’s Enterprise customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Management, scheduling, and accountability of projects and their deliverables.
- Production of key project documentation such as Statement of Works (SOW), Project Initiation Documents (PIDs), Project Management Plans (PMPs), Technical Design Documents, and other customer-specific requirements.
- Control of all associated project issues, risks, dependencies, and payment milestones, customer project communication.
- Deliver proactive communication and mitigation plans against project risks, handling complex and senior project stakeholder engagements.
- Extensive experience in leading IT projects.
- Commercial experience is essential along with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects to enterprise organizations.
- Must be technically astute and can describe all technical deliverables, responsibilities, and potential risks.
- A proven track record of problem-solving and managing complex customer projects is vital.
- Exemplary project administration and documentation quality.
- The ability to manage highly complex customer projects and third-party stakeholders such as large system integrators/outsourcers.
- Excellent communication internally and externally at varying levels of an organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills and an ability to demonstrate win, win outcomes for Customer and Snow.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors or working with channel partners is highly desirable.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.