Vice President, Client Services
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for an energetic, creative, and experienced leader to provide strategic and operational leadership for our Client Services divisions.
As the leader of our talented and fast-growing teams, you will be responsible for engaging and championing key stakeholder relationships and driving customer adoption and value realization across our accounts. You will inspire your team to help customers adopt Snow Software technology while helping to promote new ways to work within their own organizations.
Reporting to the CRO, the Vice President of Client Services will be responsible for all commercial and technical aspects of our accounts, and you will partner with Snow Software Sales Leaders to create industry-focused playbooks across our global customer base.
Your primary strategic objective will be to develop the right focus and balance of Customer Success and Professional Services for customer delivery, value realization, adoption, and utilization of Snow Software technology by building awesome relationships and driving lifetime value realization.
- Lead and own Customer Success and Professional Services’ P&L responsibility and deliver on ambitious annual growth targets.
- Develop new and creative approaches to ensure that customers love our technology and can easily prove the value.
- Build a well-oiled machine between the professional services, customer success, and sales teams to produce one customer experience from implementation to expansion and renewal.
- Demonstrate and exercise knowledge of project management with detailed project tracking tools and processes.
- Create successful conditions for customer growth and expansion through project delivery and high customer satisfaction scorecard.
- Create a playbook and cadence for all aspects of delivery and customer success and continue to refine value-based metrics and scorecards which allow for a fast and predictable snapshot of account health.
- Scale the Customer Success & Professional Services teams through employee experience, recruitment, training, and development.
- Minimum ten years’ relevant experience in leading services organizations.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of SaaS business models, technology adoption/utilization, consulting, and customer satisfaction.
- You are comfortable being hands-on, detail-orientated, and shifting between tactical and strategic actions with effective executive and team communication skills and techniques.
- You are driven to serve the growing needs of the team by leveraging a career mentoring approach and advocating employee advancement opportunities.
- Must be an inspirational communicator and motivator of the Customer Success and Professional Services Teams.
- An advocate for Snow’s customers internally and externally. You will be on stage. You need to inspire.
- You have built successful Professional Services teams and experienced every part of the full life cycle from scoping and quoting through delivery.
- Analytical by nature, you value data-driven decisions and transparency.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.