Salesforce CPQ Architect - contract
- Bracknell, UK
- Employees can work remotely
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant / Architect who is highly experienced in Salesforce CPQ to work on an implementation of CPQ. This is a rolling contract position based in the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect, design and develop Salesforce CPQ
- Work on discounting, ramp up quotes and complex bundling solutions in CPQ
- Work on the integration between our CRM (salesforce) and ERP (Intacct – a force.com app)
- Work on the enterprise and data architecture to enhance the use of our applications
As the successful candidate you will be a Salesforce CPQ specialist skilled in Apex and Visualforce developer, with expertise in system integration. You will also have experience of the following:
- Substantial software development experience
- Full understanding of SDLC practises and what tools are needed to deliver quality and security
- Agile, iterative development experience
- Multiple SF CPQ implementations
- Experience with PowerShell
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.