Global Payroll Project Specialist - 12 month FTC
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
As part of a global roll out of our new payroll provider, we are looking for a Global Payroll Project Specialist to join our team on a 12 month fixed term contract. Responsible for providing project support to the global payroll team you will process monthly payroll data and prepare process and control documentation. Reporting to the Director of Global Payroll, your key accountabilities will include:
- Project administrator for roll out of new payroll vendor across the global payroll operations. Assist the Global Payroll Manager on tracking the weekly/monthly deliverables and ensure all project targets are met timely.
- Support in the drafting of payroll policy and procedure documentation to ensure a standardised format and process maps for all critical payroll processes and compliance. All to be reviewed and approved by the Director of Payroll.
- Standardising practice and delivering on continuous improvement.
- Successfully moving to new payroll vendor for all employing countries in Snow Software maintaining service to all employees during transition phases.
- Assist in the monthly payroll processing to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Ensure all monthly payroll controls are completed and approvals documented.
- Adhoc payroll activities as needed.
As the successful candidate you will be a seasoned payroll professional, with experience in global payroll operations. You will have a strong background in delivering payroll projects on an international remit, and will have the excellent communication skills, teamwork and project management skills required to make such projects successful. You will be highly detail oriented and organised to meet deadlines, with strong problem solving capabilities, and advanced Excel skills. You will be effective working in a fast-paced organisation with changing priorities. CIPP qualification is preferred but isn’t essential.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.