SAP Focused Sr Solutions Consultant
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is seeking a Senior Sales Consultant. Reporting to the North American Director of Solutions Consulting. You will be responsible for aligning Snow’s Software solution to customers’ business and technical requirements throughout the complete sales and customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, high growth environment and will be very target focused. While this role will have a specific geographic focus and territory within the US, additional expectation is that this role will serve as a Snow SAP expert for all of the Americas assisting peer consultants as they require SAP expertise.
- Assist sales in managing the RFI/RFP and discovery processes
- Drive the Prove Value phase of selling including delivering successful proof of concept efforts connecting to tangible business outcome(s)
- Provide current and relevant subject matter expertise regarding Snow’s market
- Work closely with customers to reinforce the solution value proposition and to provide them a high-level understanding of proposed solution
- Communicate with the product team regarding any issues or feature requests that are impacting prospects and existing customers
- Ensure that the appropriate handoff occurs to the Customer Success Team when a prospect becomes a customer
- Assist Marketing in delivering pertinent white papers and participating in market events
- Strong understanding of SAP Licensing metrics/methods/strategies
- Familiar with embedded SAP license measurement tools (USMM and SLAW)
- Grasp of SAP Authorizations’ concept
- SAP Basis experience and/or security/access management experience
- Good understanding of digital document model along with indirect usage risk
- Understands the landscape in market pertaining to S/4HANA and what that means for SAP customers functionally and architecturally
- 5+ years experience in a "customer facing" environment.
- Knowledge and/or pre-sales experience with Software Asset Management (SAM) a plus.
- Experience with related solutions such as Microsoft SCCM, ServiceNow, Altiris, etc. a plus.
- Strong presentation skills to technical and business audiences (onsite, conference or seminar).
- Ability to map customer’s high level business problems to our product solution and value.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline desired.
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.