Senior Technical Consultant / Architect – Cloud Management
- Solna, Sweden
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant / Solutions Architect with expertise in Cloud technologies to join our EMEA Professional Services division to deliver key integration services to our customers around our Cloud Management Platform. Engaging with a wide range of our customers and supporting the initiatives of our sales team and partners throughout EMEA, you will work with our customers in pre and post-sales fashions, designing and delivering integrations to help fully automate their hybrid cloud consumption. You will also work with internal stakeholders such as product management, customer support, and engineering in building value add integrations and extensions to the Cloud Management Platform, enhancing its reach in the overall ecosystem. We take pride in delivering quality support to our customers and strongly believe this can be a strategic differentiator that helps win business.
Our fast-paced development cycle requires you to have the ability to continuously learn new features and technologies, while being empowered to deliver on your solutions with minimal supervision.
Based from our Solna office, this role will involve some travel to clients sites as required, with travel anticipated 30% of the time.
What you will be doing:
- Working with customers, engineering, product management, and our support team to identify and define integration opportunities.
- Designing integrations by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications.
- Writing integrations using a variety of scripting languages to help our customers and technology partners extend their capabilities in their hybrid cloud environments.
- Providing support and guidance for technically proficient customers managing complex public and private cloud infrastructures.
- Maintaining system protocols by writing and updating procedures, KB articles and process docs as it related to ecosystem integrations.
- Acting as escalation point for Sales Engineers and the Technical Support team as it relates to API questions, technical integrations and coding issues.
- Providing guidance and recommendations on processes and techniques to automate and orchestrate client environments.
- Continuously learning to keep up to date with the latest in cloud technologies
Who you are:
As the successful candidate, you will be highly experienced working in an IT environment that includes private cloud data centers and public cloud. Customer focused, you will have both a strong focus on business outcomes, as well as be highly hands on with coding and scripting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant technical role.
- Hands-on experience building integrations and experience using a range of 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with private cloud (VMware) and/or public cloud implementations (AWS/Azure/Google).
- A solid of understanding IT environments including Linux administration (and optionally Windows), networking, and authentication.
- Exemplary customer service and communications skills.
The following skills will be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a corporate datacenter.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL (running queries, performing backup and restores).
- Understanding / experience in DevOps environments.
- Experience with containers environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Technical writing/documentation experience.
- Comfortable with public speaking/leading group sessions.
This is a chance for you succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.