Sales Development Representative
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager, the overall objective of the Sales Development Representative is to qualify leads as sales opportunities and book meetings for Sales Representatives to create pipeline in North America. This includes contacting prospects and existing customers through cold calls, emails and web chat, presenting Snow Software’s solutions to them. Success for this role is measured on both the volume, quality and impact of the meetings you book against targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying and generating interest for Snow Software’s solution through inbound lead follow up, outbound calling, email and web chat.
- Finding the purchasing decision maker and influences within target accounts who meet the required criteria of a sales opportunity.
- Securing virtual face- to- face meeting for Sales Representatives with prospects and existing customers.
- Managing your own lead pipeline from sources that include marketing campaigns, events, website visits, and content downloads; to nurture and progress leads over time.
- Monitoring conversion from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads to ensure conversion targets are met, and quality prospects are delivered for Sales.
- Maintaining accurate records of activity and performance using defined global process and systems, including Salesforce.com.
- Effectively and accurately using tools provided to support the team such as webchat, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and SalesLoft to meet reporting and analytics requirements of the business.
- Work with Business Development Manager, Marketing leaders and Sales team to drive consistent alignment, interlock and teamwork to meet demand generation and company goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong work ethic
- A self-starter who can roll up your sleeves to deliver on objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong rapport building phone communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Great problem solver with an ability to grasp difficult concepts easily
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Resourceful & ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Ability to improvise on a script towards finding the prospect’s need
- Commercial acumen, experience in the software industry preferred
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience in call center, inside sales or business development role would be an advantage
- Experience in enterprise software would be an advantage
- BA/BS degree preferred
In summary, we see you as a person who is a self-starter that can manage their time and focus to deliver against daily, weekly and monthly objectives. You understand and can articulate our value proposition for both technical and business audiences. You have excellent conversational skills and confidence to speak with Director, VP and C-level audiences over the phone and at events. You engage in meaningful conversations with prospects to uncover their business need. Finally, you are a team player, with a positive attitude to work towards team goals.
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.