- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Snow has 700 employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is looking for a Product Owner to join the Product Management team. As Product Owner, you play a critical role in transforming product ideas into great products that our customers love! You will be part of our agile, end-to-end innovation process, optimized for fast learning. This includes close collaboration with one or more engineering teams, where you own the backlog to ensure that priorities deliver expected outcomes. You will be driving product ideas through a customer-centric ideation process in close collaboration with UX design and research, and work with engineering teams through the delivery process towards the final release, including uptake by users.
- Engage with customers and bring feedback into teams
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute and deliver value incrementally
- Align team direction to overall product vision and roadmap
- Maintain and prioritize engineering team backlog
- Follow up on releases, post-release feedback, and feature success
- Drive ideas through product ideation with user involvement
To succeed in this role, you must have…
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Experience working with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of stakeholder relationships
- Business acumen to perform business analysis and document requirement in the context of business value and outcomes for customers
- Negotiation skills for prioritization and change management
- Outstanding communication and motivation skills to energize teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to keep teams on track
- Great collaborations and teamwork traits
It's also nice if you have…
- Experience with Jira and Aha!
- Worked in a company building SaaS solutions
- More than 3 years of experience working as a product owner or a similar role
- A Scrum Product Owner certification
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.