- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Snow has 700 employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow is looking for a UX designer to join the User Experience team. As part of the team, you will work alongside other designers and researchers to support our product teams in discovery and delivery initiatives. User Experience design has seen increased growth at Snow over the last 12 months and the team would like to continue expanding to help support the organisation's ambitious goals.
The UX team is part of the Snow product department and work closely with Product Managers and Product Owners. Together we bring our products to the next level and you will have an opportunity to leverage your creative problem-solving skills to tackle complex customer challenges, shaping how they manage their technology assets by participating in projects from start to finish.
To succeed in this role you must have…
- 4 or more years of UX design experience
- Proven mastery in UX design practices and methodologies
- Experience in developing standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-functional product teams to define and implement solutions that improve the customer experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping
- A portfolio showcasing some of your previous design work
It's also nice if you have…
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human-computer interaction, or other technology + design-related area of study
- Are familiar using tools such as Figma, Sketch or InVision
- Experience working with HTML/CSS or have a basic understanding of web development technologies
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.