Senior DevOps Engineer
- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Snow has 700 employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to expand our team that has solid experience in making development teams efficient by driving good practices and behaviors, and with the use of continuous integration, virtualization, and automation frameworks.
As a DevOps engineer at Snow, you will
- Work closely integrated with the product teams to optimize and automate delivery pipelines, but also improve practices
- Work with and understand team needs to optimize feedback loops for efficient improvement of our automation
- Work with development in the DevOps team; creating re-usable solutions to help automate environment deployments supporting our CI and CD flows
- Being a part of driving the DevOps culture, promoting, improving how our development teams work with the automation of quality and delivery
We believe that you thrive in a team setting and have a solid understanding of modern development practices and tools. You also have some hands-on experience with development using either PowerShell, C#, or Java. But most importantly, you are always looking for opportunities to further develop your skills, and new ways how to make development teams efficient.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Built and set up CI and CD pipelines, optimizing efficiency and quality
- Understood modern development practices, and experience from an agile organization
- Good knowledge on how to implement automation, using PowerShell
- Knowledge about infrastructure as code such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Version control experience with git.
- Virtualization technology experiences such as VMWare vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Agile methodologies and practices, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean
Also, we see it as beneficial if you have experience in any of the following areas
- Cloud infrastructure solutions such as Azure or Amazon AWS
- Automated quality and test automation
- Programming using C#, Java, and or Python
- TeamCity and Docker experience
- Previously worked with Linux and Unix systems
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.