- Austin, TX, USA
Snow Software is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on Snow's platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in Stockholm, Snow has more local offices and regional support centers than any other asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners. Every team member is committed to helping our customers thrive in an era of digital transformation. To sustain our explosive growth and deliver on our customer promise, we are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our team.
Snow Software is looking for an Accounting Manager who could be responsible for Accounting & Financial Reporting (“A&RT”) for a specific functional responsibilities within the Americas and APAC Shared Service Centre. The Shared Service Centre (“SSC”) contains 10 subsidiaries. The Accounting Manager (“AM”) may also have Global A&RT duties depending on periodic rotation within the Global team.
Based out of the Austin (Texas, USA) office, reporting to the Solna (Stockholm, Sweden) office with dotted line reporting within the Austin office.
Meeting the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and compliance requirements will be critical part of the job role. Alongside these, ad-hoc projects will be taken up to develop and optimize existing processes across the finance team and the broader organization.
- Accountable for the accounting functional areas through monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles.
- Coordinate with other departments (e.g. Treasury, AP, AR etc.) to ensure alignment on closing schedules and day to day financial activities.
- Compliance activities to external stakeholders (e.g. VAT, Financial Statements, Corporate Tax etc.). Identification of compliance requirements through to delivery of forms/documentation.
- Have an proactive role as an internal stakeholder for process optimization and implementation projects.
- Act as a key point of contact for annual group audit activities. Coordination elements for the audit timeline and the fulfilment of audit requests.
- High level of experience and competence in accounting (min. 4 years)
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems (e.g. SAP, Sage Intacct, Navision etc.)
- Strong fluency in Microsoft Office suite tools.
- Local/US Generally Accepted Audit Principles (Local/US GAAP) / IFRS
- Comfortable in a complex global environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.