- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Treasury Manager to assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company. You will own the relationships with the company’s banks.
- Develop and maintain an efficient, centralized cash management process
- Manage the relationships with the Company’s banks
- Ensure bank compliance in all jurisdiction (KYC, UBO, etc).
- Cash analysis, continuous analysis of companywide cash usage
- Cash forecasting, including to ensure cash availability in all accounts and currencies
Need to have:
- Proven Experienced in cash analysis and cash forecasting
- Experience from the company’s main banks and from working with smaller/midsized international banks
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management, leading international teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay + Commission
- Stock Options
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Employee for Dental, Medical Insurance, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- 401k with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employer HSA Contribution
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.