- Solna, Sweden
Snow’s mission is to provide complete insight and manageability across all technology.
Snow has built the most complete platform for technology insights and manageability across on-premises and cloud environments. We have been as recognized leader by Gartner in Software Asset Management during the last two years.
Snow has 700 employees in global offices around the world including in Sweden, United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
We are supported by a network of over 160 partners and have over 5000 customers spanning more than 60 countries worldwide.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our global team of IT-professionals who will be responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. We, install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve Snow’s systems. We also maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes the server room equipment used by the engineering team for test environments.
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure
- Coordinates and works on multiple cross functional projects and initiatives
- Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Supports multiple systems and applications of medium to high complexity
- Identifies and implements security improvements and participates in investigations.
- Velocity of project work in Jira
- Uptime/availability of the infrastructure
- Deep Technical knowledge on Microsoft server OS, virtualization (VMware), Servers, storage and backup experience
- Public cloud knowledge of Azure also beneficial with experience in AWS or GCP
- Have a security-oriented mindset and are familiar with current industry standards in security
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and frameworks commonly used in IT
- Cisco certification
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.