Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Snow Software is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who is analytical and has experience doing market sizing.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure products meet forecasted revenue projections
- Launch new products on-time and within budget
- Develop product messaging & positioning that resonates with target buyer
- Be subject matter expert (SME) in targeted buyer persona
- Understand competitors and plan how product go-to-market must adapt based on competitive environment
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Cloud, Security or SaaS experience
- Must be able to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand language
- Analytical enough to understand industry trends and product performance
- Business/Marketing/Engineering degrees preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
To be successful in this role, we see that you are service minded and a great communicator. Your motivation lays in solving problems for our customers and helping others. You appreciate being part of a team and fully understand how sharing knowledge with you colleagues helps us deliver better solutions to our customers.
You are curious and continuously find ways of building improvement for you as a person but also for the team. In order to keep up with the rapid change of our products and business you need to be flexible, solution oriented and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create an innovative environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
We are looking forward to your application.