People & Culture Operations Specialist / HR Operations (Admin), Maternity Cover
- Bracknell, UK
Snow Software is changing the way organizations understand and manage their technology consumption. Our technology intelligence platform provides comprehensive visibility and contextual insight across software, SaaS, hardware and cloud. With Snow, IT leaders can effectively optimize resources, enhance performance and enable operational agility in a hybrid world.
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical and knowledgeable Human Resources Operations Specialist to join the People & Culture team for the UK region. This is a 12-month temporary maternity cover position.
The focus of this role will be to drive and improve our daily operations by identifying, creating and implementing P&C operations processes to help scale and optimize the employee experience and compliance. You will be providing day to day support for employees and business partners answering questions around the full employee life cycle. The P&C Operations specialist will be part of the local P&C team supporting the EMEA region To thrive in this role, you have an agile mindset, are quick on your feet and enjoy fast learning. Your key partners and stakeholders on employee facing processes will be Payroll, Finance, IT and Talent Acquisition.
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain internal documentation of processes.
- Work with systematic improvement of our work environment to lead compliance and a great employee experience.
- Supporting improvement and maintenance of P&C / HR policies, employee handbook, and other publications.
- Supporting EMEA countries benefit plans as a coordinator with providers, including plan interpretation, and regulatory compliance.
- Facilitating a great employee experience, including ensuring employees have relevant information in a timely manner, hosting for new hires’ introduction, ensuring accurate employee records/documentation, etc.
- Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding process including work permit and relocation.
- Build and manage employee files and other applicable documentation to ensure compliance with local laws.
- Close collaboration with the HR system team to ensure accuracy of employee data and roll out of new functionality.
- Participate in system testing and communication planning for HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems, and processes.
Who you are:
As the successful candidate you will previous experience in a similar HR Operations position, including experience of working with labour law and benefits for EMEA, and experience with various HRIS systems. You will be a natural at multitasking and will be very comfortable working in a fast-paced and changeable organisation. As this is a maternity cover position, we are seeking someone who is immediately available.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a specialist role and always strive to be the person of expertise. You are reflective by nature and enjoy working in areas which require attention to detail and maintaining quality and standards. We see that you have great organizational knowledge, understanding the structures and how processes come together. You are thorough, communicate effectively, like to share your knowledge and take responsibility. You can identify, understand, and solve problems, always looking for ways to build improvement. You like challenges, have a positive attitude, and are all in for the win.
What we offer:
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.